Thursday, February 25, 2010

since I was 7...

Since I was 7 or 8 years old - my favorite movie has been Footloose. I am not convinced that I liked this movie because it was cinematic masterpiece(haha) or because there was just something that random that a 7 year old identified with. Maybe it was the music?...The footloose soundtrack was the first cassette tape I ever owned after I got my first Walkman. I even had a purple shirt that had Footloose printed on the front in that Footloose font.

This was one of my favorite scene from the movie. I always dreamed of doing this stunt even though I am too much of a chicken to ever try it.



That Sammy Hagar song was perfect for that scene - don't you think?

Did you see Sarah Jessica Parker?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com