Monday, October 20, 2008

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Lisa's Retro Style! I am so excited. You should all visit her blog - it is so fun.

So here are the rules
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random facts...

1.) I had a crimp perm in 5th grade.
2.) One of my all time favorite movies is "Footloose."
3.) I still have a baby tooth.
4.) I love sharpies and almost always use them as my primary writing utensil.
5.) I went to boarding school from age 12 to age 18.
6.) It drives me nuts when people use double negatives.
7.) I thought “Squirt the Hurt” was the real name of the antiseptic spray my mom used when I was a kid.

I am not sure who to tag... I will think about it and hopefully get back to you.

1 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I love “Squirt the Hurt”! Very cute!! Crimp perm huh?! Maybe it's time to bring that style back...what do ya think?

I'm so glad you played along:D Fun things to know!

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com