Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me..

Today is my 32nd birthday! Wow it is so hard to believe that that is my age. I have never been this old. Ever.
Ok - so I was only 29 in this picture... but its the best one I could find on my computer.

I remember when my mother was my age now - and she seemed so old to me at the time. She was a real grownup it at 32. It's funny how I don't feel like a real grown up yet. I guess it is all perspective.

I had my first birthday wishes from my mother - late last night. She sent me a really sweet email. I also had a Birthday email this morning from my boss at 6:45am. Wow - he is really on top of things.

I am heading to lunch in just a bit with some friends so that should be fun as well. So far it is a great day. Now if I just had some of my Grandma's red velvet cake .....

4 comments:

Sue said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad to see you on JUNKMARKET Style. Enjoy and have fun. You're only 32 once.

Take care,
Sue Whitney

Sue said...

Happy belated birthday by a few days..October birthdays are the best, mine and my daughters was on the 8th. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the house tour. Sue in Atlanta...

Mitzi - The Vintage List said...

Wow, we have the same birthday! Only I turned 33. boo. ;) Happy birthday!

la la Lovely said...

Happy Birthday... thanks for participating in my giveaway.. winner announced tomorrow evening!
x Trina

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com